Just to let you know:
– As of Monday night, we have power, water, and every single belonging in the new house – and we LOVE it. This house is a dream compared to our old apartment. It really seems too good to be true.
– Mosquitoes got into the house during the move. I now have more bites than I can count.
– I realized I can see my heart beating in my ankle.
– The baby starts dancing when I play Icky Thump by The White Stripes
– We have the biggest most awesome Publix just a one minute drive away.
– Favorite Matthew quote yesterday: “I’m not a hoarder, I’m a collector of rare antiquities!”
– I love our little bathroom. I can watch TV (specifically, The Office) while showering!