1. After being bombarded with spam comments again, I’ve installed a new captcha program on my commenting system. If anyone wants to leave a comment to test it out and make sure it’s working properly I’d very much appreciate it. If there are any problems please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. I love love love Liv Tyler’s look in this photo for Gucci.
This is the style I am aiming for.
I don’t know if I want to go so far as to cut my bangs that short so I’ve started pinning my bangs back in a similar way. I haven’t owned lipstick in years but I found a brand of organic and low-toxicity lipstick called Zosimos Botanicals that I want to try out. My favorite color so far that is most similar to the one in the Liv Tyler photo is the Garnet mini stick.
I’m also going to work on the fun eyeliner application 🙂
FYI: Cosmeticsdatabase.com is a great website to find out how toxic or safe your health and beauty products are.
3. I love when customers send me photos of how they’ve displayed work they’ve purchased from me.
Allison and Brian in Maryland actually designed their new bathroom specifically for my Rock Star Scientist posters and sent me a few pictures. How cool is that?!
And Rob in Nevada sent me a photo of his framed mini posters:
4. We had another baby appointment at TBP yesterday and everything is looking good with me and Baby K so far. My blood pressure is still 110/80, I’ve only gained about 1lb, and I’m measuring right around 19-20 weeks. We also got our prescription to get an ultrasound and find out the gender!
Since we only get one ultrasound (unless another is medically necessary or we want to pay for one ourselves), we’re going to wait at least another week or two so that chances are high we see the little girl or boy parts clearly 🙂
5. New belly photo tomorrow!