– Matthew and I are finally back in the apartment
– Some family left a great big box of food on our doorstep
– Someone also left a very pretty poinsettia on our doorstep
– My grandmother took me out for lunch and a little shopping spree yesterday
– Matthew was in a car accident last night (another car ran a red light and he hit them) but no one was hurt and the truck should be easily fixed.
– Next week I’ll be back to cooking lots of tasty recipes, including an entire Christmas meal…hopefully 🙂
The little dragon (my in-laws pet iguana).
His name is Squash, he is missing a finger (claw? toe?) and he lives in large cage on the back patio. He is not nice.