Almost didn’t get a blog posted for today!
I’m working on a cookbook. Just one for fun that I’m going to self-publish through blurb.com. I’m picking some of my favorite recipes I’ve published online and choosing some new ones to add.
I’m really having fun with this little project, even if I just publish one book to keep in my kitchen (so I don’t have my laptop teetering on the counter and paranoid that a bin if flour will fall on top of it) or make a few extra for family. Hey, maybe it will be MINDBLOWINGLY AWESOME and I’ll throw some in my etsy shop.
Anyway, here’s a rough draft of how it’s looking so far…
1. Baked Vegetable Egg Rolls
3. Mango Black Bean Salsa*
Soup & Salad
1. Goat Cheese & Roasted Red Pepper Salad
2. Caprese Salad
3. Potato Cheddar Soup
4. White Bean Soup with Peppercorns & Lime
5. Pasta e Fagioli*
1. Parmesan Chicken
2. Teriyaki Chicken & Garlic Noodles
3. Tuna Casserole (with no canned soups!)*
4. White Wine Curry Noodles
5. Thia Basil
6. Spicy Potato Chickpea Curry*
7. Pizza with Roasted Garlic, Basil, & Tomatoes
1. Chocolate Pudding*
2. White Chocolate Oatmeal Walnut Cookies
3. Dark Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Buttercream
4. Coconut Cupcakes with Pink Buttercream
5. Ice cream – without an ice cream maker!
* = Vegan, either flat out, or by substitutions that I have listed.
P.S. Recipe requests and suggestions welcome 🙂