Alright, my dear foodies. After an unofficial week off of food blogging, I’m back with a tasty recipe.
This has to be one of my all time favorite meals EVER. It’s my own version customized to my taste, but the flavors remain true and I hope you enjoy.
Just 5 simple steps and from prep to to the table in 15 minutes!
2 chicken breasts, sliced
3 carrots, sliced
1 small onion, sliced into strips
8 oz green pea pods
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 TBS vegetable oil
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1-2 tsp Sriracha (chili garlic sauce)
2 tsp sugar
2 tsp soy sauce
3 TBS fish sauce
1-2 C fresh thai basil leaves
1. Heat oil in a large skillet or pot and saute garlic until lightly browned.
2. Add red pepper flakes, Sriracha, and chicken and saute over medium heat until opaque (about 4 minutes).
3. Stir in the sugar, soy sauce, and fish sauce and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Throw in the carrots, onion, and snap peas and cook for 2-3 minutes until slightly tender.
5. Mix in the fresh basil leaves and cook until just wilted.
Serve with warm jasmine rice.
So so so so so sooooo good!