I am craving. Everything. Salty then sweet, salty then sweet.
Currently the object of my desires: Cupcakes
Who doesn’t love a good cupcake? When we lived on the other side of town we would travel to Waterford Lakes late at night to grab coffee and a 4 pack of giant cupcakes from Sweet! by Holly. They actually aren’t that great. In fact, I usually get sick from them because they taste mostly like sugar than anything else.
BUT, it is incredibly fun to have so many flavors to choose from and I’m always tempted to go back again. I regularly visit their website just to see the flavors of the day.
Are you ready to drool? Are you?
Now, I believe it is time to make some of my own cupcakes because
a) we don’t have the extra money for a bakery
b) I want an even BETTER flavor, and
c) I know my cupcakes will taste better than hers (I am ever so modest…but it’s true. Everyone in my family cooks and bakes better any restaurant)
I’m debating between these recipes:
– Cookie Dough Cupcakes (chocolate chip cookies and cupcakes in ONE!)
– Earl Grey Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream (say WHAT?)
– Red Wine Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (I am a sucker for that frosting)
– Chocolate Cayenne Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream (sweet, spicy, and cinnamonny. mmm)
– Zucchini Ginger cupcakes with Ginger Cream Cheese Frosting (I am on a roll now)
– Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting (just kidding)
Ok. I think I need to stop now.
Any thoughts on which I should bake?