So, we’re back from the honeymoon, and now that Matthew has a ring, he uses every chance he gets to make a Lord of the Rings reference. Quotes, Gollum voices, reenactments…the whole she-bang.
Last night I looked over to find him doing the following:
And yesterday we discovered Sunday’s are perfect for various activities. I suggest you try:
– making vegetable soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch
– taking naps on the sofa while your sweetheart begins potting an herb garden next to you
– trying out a giant bathtub
– baking chocolate chips cookies and drinking coffee
– having both of your families over for dinner and a movie
– falling asleep while watching the office
Quote of the weekend: Matthew singing “It’s the age of Aquariums” at the top of his lungs.